Welcome to the CakeHag.com. How is this all going to work? Simple! Take a look at the cakes we offer. Every cake and cupcake comes with a filling and a frosting (Even Mini Cupcakes!) You choose a custom creation or one of oure specialties! When you are ready!
Give us a call ((678) 760-6300) or shoot us an email (email@example.com) and we will do the rest!
The Cake Hag
Posted By Maggie on October 10, 2013
Effective today, we are changing the way doughssants are ordered and picked up. Due to the oncoming Holiday Season we will no longer be dedicating Tuesday mornings to doughssants.
Prior to doughssants, Cake Hag was closed on Monday and Tuesday. We are going to return to those days being our ‘weekend’ but we are going to make individual doughssant orders available, as a regular ordered item, subject to our schedule availability, any other days of the week.
Orders for doughssants will need to remain at one dozen increments, and due to the length of time required to prepare the dough, a minimum of 48 hours notice, and more if possible, will be essential. Stay tuned for additional news regarding doughssants and a couple new items that will be joining doughssants on our soon-to-be-released Holiday Breakfast Ordering List.
Posted By Maggie on October 8, 2013
Cake Hag Cake Studio
2. Pumpkin Spice cake layered with your choice – Apricot Cream or Pumpkin Praline Mousse, finished with vanilla bean bourbon swiss buttercream – 8”- $30, 10” – $50
3. Chocolate Cherry Cobbler Cake – Our wicked Chocolate Fudge Cake layered w/ crumbled 3-Cherry Whiskey Cobbler and iced in Milk Chocolate Swiss Buttercream
4. Our very extra special, authentic and awesome West Indian Black Cake – Actually enjoy fruit cake! This cake is made with select natural & organic dried fruits, heavy on the plums. The fruit soaks for days in port and rum before our wicked gremlins come out and fashion it into a diabolically delicious cake. The cake then soaks again in special spices, dark island rum and port before it is ready to travel home with you. Comes with Madagascar Vanilla Creme Anglaise – 8” size only – $45
2. Caramel Apple Struesel Top – a very delicious pie – 9” – $26
3. Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Streusel Top – $30
4. Bourbon Pecan – Traditional, buttery warm, wonderful – $28
5. Pumpkin Praline Refridgerator Pie – Get ready for a dreamy change to the traditional pumpkin pie – a towering spiced pumpkin mousse in a rich spiced graham cracker crust enhanced with house pralines – 9” – $26
*Gluten Free now available in some pies and cakes for an additional charge
Posted By Maggie on September 16, 2013
Posted By Maggie on June 19, 2013
For a limited time we will be offering a limited number of Doughssants on Tuesday mornings. Orders must be 6 Doughssants or 12 Doughssants – no other sizes or increments are possible. Current flavors are Brandied Peach or Caramel Bacon and both are filled with Madagascar Vanilla Bean Pastry cream. Orders are ONLY accepted via email to – firstname.lastname@example.org. When your order has been accepted you will receive a confirmation email with additional info. Thank you!
Posted By Maggie on November 29, 2012
Posted By Maggie on November 26, 2012
Need something special to show your appreciation? Consider a delicious Cake Hag gift box! Snazzy Black, Silver and Turquoise Holiday boxes are now available in a variety of cookie, bar and cake combinations. Check out our gift box page!
Posted By Maggie on November 15, 2012
2012 Holiday Booze Cakes:
*Brandy Butter Chocolate Chunk
2012 Holiday Cakes
*Fresh Ginger Spice w Caramelized Apples and Cranberries and Citrus Ginger Cream Cheese
2012 Holiday Pies:
*Caramel Apple Bacon
2012 Holiday Cheesecakes:
*Sweet Potato Creme Brulee
*Brownies and Cookies Galore!
Order now for Thanksgiving!
Posted By Maggie on November 1, 2012
Posted By Maggie on September 27, 2012
Posted By Maggie on August 17, 2012
We’re raising funds to launch our frozen sandwich line of deliciousness! With incredible flavor combos like Banana Rum w Macerated Blackberries, Chocolate S’mores, Red Wine Velvet w Cabernet and Vanilla Bean….. Back us and be the first to try these incredible sammies!